ABOUT BAO BEI
Set amongst the colorful colonial facades and cobblestone streets of Granada Nicaragua, the villa is an outstanding example of 1930's tropical, neoclassical architecture. Left abandoned since the 1960's,the villa underwent a complete restoration by it's current owners in 2022, converting the space into a sumptuous three bedroom villa.
Following the classic hacienda floor plan, each room opens onto a central, palm fringed courtyard where one can find respite from the heat in the travertine lined lap pool, or shower under palm fronds in the al fresco shower.
Dense foliage surrounds the pool and upper balconies. Jasmin vines climb along the limewashed brick arches, while towering palms and Nicaragua's national tree, the Sacuonjoche, bloom over the poolside fountain.
The villa features three bedrooms suites with private bathrooms. All bedrooms include private balconies, custom four-poster king sized beds with luxurious sheets, central AC, working desks, and designer bathroom fixtures. Hot water with high pressure is accessible throughout the property.
The bedrooms come with plush bath towels, egyptian cotton bed sheets, organic soap, shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer and iron.
Throughout the property muted, layered lighting, highlight the villa's architectural details and lush foliage, providing the perfect atmosphere to share a coctail or recline with a great novel. As a contrast to the strict formality and symmetry of the villa's colonial design, the villa's custom furniture features curved lines and delicate, organic materials.
Access to the villa is through a private entrance. Free street parking is available directly in front of the villa. For your peace of mind, there is a night watchman who looks after vehicles between 11pm-6am.
· Daily cleaning and full concierge service is offered throughout your stay.
· The villa features central air conditioning, a 6M private pool, poolside bar, sun bed, sun loungers, kitchen table with seating for 8, full kitchen, Sonus sound system, TRX exercise equipment.
· The bedrooms come with plush bath towels, egyptian cotton bed sheets, organic soap, shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer, iron, pool towels, clothing storage, hangers, extra pillows and blankets.
· The kitchen is fully stocked with pots/pans, bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, baking sheets, blender, coffee, coffee maker, dining table, freezer, hot water kettle, mini fridge, oven, refridgerator, stove, oil, salt, pepper.
· To keep the villa safe there is a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector.